Our focus for Fresher's is on how to bring them upto speed in the quickest possible time thereby cutting down time and cost for Enterprises. We are also cognisant of the fact that cutting corners on training content is not the solution for faster deployment. Instead we focus on content and training methodologies to enable quicker knowledge transfer and higher retention.
MODULE 1- RECRUITMENT
- Budgeted & Non – Budgeted
- Bulk Recruitment & Niche Hiring .
- Mapping & Head Hunting.
Job Portals & Social networking sites
- Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs , shine.com
- LinkedIn, Facebook
CV Short listing of Candidates
- By HR Personnel
- By Functional Department
Arranging and conducting Interviews
- Telephonic Interview
- Face-to-face Interview
- Campus Interview
MODULE 2- CORE HR
- Employee Records (Manual or Through IT Tools )
- Attendance Management & Leave Management
- Drafting Letters
- Preparing MIS reports (Manual or on IT tools )
- Coordinating with different departments
- Full & final settlement
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Training need analysis
- Designing the training calendar
- Selecting trainers for the training programme
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Performance management techniques
- Methods & Systems of performance evaluation.
- Designing the appraisal forms.
POLICY IMPLEMENTATION AND RETENTION MANAGEMENT
- Attrition and reasons of attrition
- New methods for retention
- New policy implementation
- Change transformation—as per Company need .
MODULE 3- PAYROLL
- Designing Salary break up as per offer letter, CTC
- Different systems used for payroll processing
- Salary slips preparation
- Salary Disbursement system — By Bank Account , By cheque , By cash
- PF — PFO, Rules, Forms, Audit, Calculation, PF Chellan
- PT — Act in different state, Rules
- ESI — Act, Employee benefits, Audit
- Gratuity — Act, Role in CTC Design, Employer benefit
- Income Tax – ITR Filling, Rules, Procedure, Tax Slab.
- TDS — Form 16, Investments declarations, exemption on investments, Tax calculation.
- Payroll Softwares –Basic & applications.
- Labor law—law and amendments
- Factory Act—Introduction.
- Company Act — Introduction.
Who Can Join Us [Eligibility]
- PG in Management and want to make career in HR field.
- Any Graduate wants to make career in HR field.
- Candidates working in HR field.
- Candidates completed MBA (HR), MPM, and PGDM (HR).
- Candidates working in Sales , Marketing , Operations , BPO , Call Centers and want to make a career in HR field .
POST TRAINING SUPPORT & BENEFITS
- I4BEST is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- I4BEST helps the students in the development of their resume as per current industry standards.
- I4BEST conducts personality development sessions including spoken English, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- I4BEST provides certificate after completion.